PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways vs. BASSA (Airline Staff Only)
Old 10th Jun 2010, 14:53
udachi moya

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Birdspeed - you are very correct about "restructuring". But the pay grade/scale must remain unchanged without sufficient renumeration if changed.

I want to ask one point, and read my point very carefully as this is NOT galley gossip. What are you going to say to the rest of your BA colleagues, when the stalemate continues and the financial books go through the floor into the red ? What will you say when BA withdraw all staff concessions, for all staff. Which is what us on the outside can see happening as you will not win against WW and BA. HE has the backing of the Board and the shareholders in this dispute, and has corporate employment law on his side.

Be brave and continue to strike, and see what happens at the end of the year. I and many others do not think BA will last to the end of the year or hold you head high and walk into the crew room, bite your tongue, and you will see your concessions return, albeit quietly. Don't trust Unite, they are in it for themselves, for the glory of defeating Britains best and biggest airline.