PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Easyjet Hold Pool
View Single Post
Old 10th Jun 2010, 13:57
Norman Stanley Fletcher

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
wind check - you appear to have lost your way and stumbled onto a thread that really does not concern you. Given your much-stated view based on zero knowledge that easyJet is a 'sh!t company', I am not sure why you have anything to say on this issue. I can only presume that our selection system has worked perfectly in the past and rejected your application - not to worry though, you apparently work for the perfect company now and will no longer have to concern yourself with the trash companies likes ours. Interestingly enough, you asked previously how the p2f 'a$$holes' sitting next to me feel about their lot at easyJet. As one of them pointed out to you elsewhere, on the whole they feel pretty good. They are being offered permanent jobs and a steady improvement financially as their experience increases. That can only be good news for the future. We are not a perfect company but many of our issues as pilots have been addresssed in our latest pay offer (even though I now think it will be rejected). We are probably the only company in the UK being offered a pay rise (1% but it is still a rise) and I for one am delighted to be at easyJet right now.

By the way wind check, Doug the Head absolutely hates working for easyJet and cannot sleep in his bed at night because he is so stressed out by his £100k-a-year salary package, 6-months' sick pay, 7% company pension contributions, loss of licence cover, staff travel, night-stop allowances, positioning pay etc. Perhaps you might be so good as direct him to that perfect airline where you work a pre-set roster pattern so you can know your days off a year in advance, fly brand new Airbuses, can work all over Europe, are being offered a pay-rise instead of a pay cut this year and have more job security than just about any other airline around. Ah sorry, that would be easyJet and that's a really rubbish company. What about that perfect one you are in? It's called..... no, sorry, it just seems to have slipped my mind.