PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways vs. BASSA (Airline Staff Only)
Old 9th Jun 2010, 22:39
bagrafter

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
DH, what planet is he on?

Not sure if I had an dismissal appeal the next day, I would be on the lash the night before. Just shows poor judgement to me, where have we seen that before.

Secondly, what is the blokes obsession with food and drink?? Samosas, chips, sausages, beans, burgers just in today's missive alone. It is all mindless drivel, but should we expect anything else, I guess not.

The BASSA PR message is awful, hello public we are having a jolly good old knees up, getting fat and drunk. Public sympathy absolutley zero.

No mention of the serious issues, e.g. re ballot process and rationale, but hey we are only talking about people's jobs and the future profitability of a FTSE 100 company here.

Duncan, I am sure your new union salary can stretch to a new pair of elasticated trousers for your next jolly at bedfont (sorry "strike"). Meanwhile back on planet earth, we will continue running an airline.

Finally, if you knew anything about football, you would have been put into administration docked 10 points and promptly relegated to the 1970's.