PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - What's New In W. Africa (Nigeria)
View Single Post
Old 9th Jun 2010, 19:41
oldtimersdisease

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CHC leases aircraft to everyone in the world, including ACN and Bristow
I don't think so. Heli None may have used the cash cow to milk Aero, but I don't think Bristow is that daft - even if it has lost the Shell contract.

Bristow obviously thinks its employees are pretty stupid though. Today they issued some BS documents about how the Chief Financial Officer has done a bail out with only a weeks' notice and how all Chief Pilots are now some kind of BS financial gurus. No information as to who fills these new new super-positions of course. I guess there's also no information to the people affected as to how they're going to be rewarded? All annual increments abolished and everyone wondering if they even have a job, let alone whether they're going to get a performance increase. You can just see it can't you - wow boy, you're just top of the $hit heap so you get a performance bonus this year - sorry, you're unemployed come September . Morale is just great .

Meanwhile the machine just rolls on with no direction or purpose. Akin, the great local hope with a brain twice the size of Africa, knows how to manipulate all the figures on a spreadsheet, without realising that 43% of all statistics are worthless or how to change figures into reality using people in place of computers. The Majah is still there dipping his fingers into everything and his Wacko Jacko clone is trying to do the same but with less experience than most copilots and the PG tips man sits on the sidelines accepting everything Wacko feeds him and making no decisions. Caverscam looks the more creditable option with every day that passes

NEO, are you still there or are you on the gangplank with all those lined up to jump ship?

SASless, how come you've gone all quite suddenly when you must know that your favorite Majah is still onboard?