PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Emirates - Wannabes & Recruitment VII
View Single Post
Old 9th Jun 2010, 09:11
Mari

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
U.P. Tower. It's on Sheikh Zayed: plenty of restaurants, shops of course. Plenty of home-delivery. Lots of crew discounts in restaurants. There are other facilites around with crew discount (gym, pool of hotels).

I have no idea how to attach a picture here:
Google képkeresési találat: http://ic2.pbase.com/u37/bmcmorrow/upload/24318004.d77.jpg

It has a gym and pool.

Apartmants are for 3 people. Rooms are quite small. Own bathroom for everyone. I think there is a storage room for the washing and drying machine. You cannot open the windows. Living room is big. Kitchen is very small. Might have good view. Big social life. Metro station is near. You get to the airport in 20-25 minutes by crew bus, 15 minutes (25 dhs) by taxi. Several other accomodations on Sheikh Zayed road. Beach is not far: 10-15 minutes by taxi. Dubai Mall is near: the easiest to take the metro.

RedHat,

let us know what you get. Whatever it is, you should be fine. If you want to move, it will be possible with time. As Blue said, lots of crew are resigning (2 on my last flight), it's normal after the bonus. There will be rooms available.

Last edited by Mari; 9th Jun 2010 at 09:49.