PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Calling all experienced pilots...we need help!!
Old 9th Jun 2010, 07:40
clunk1001

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
"going mad but this is just a part of being a pilot is about isn’t it? Seeing if you have the patience and will power..."

No. Frankly. It isnt. Its more about growing a pair! and getting a job.

No flying job?....get a engineering job!

How many engineering graduates are sitting writing similar posts on PErune right now? I'll tell you....none, cos most of them are WORKING.

Here, I'll tell you what to type into Google ..."Graduate Engineer Manchester". Better still, here’s the link. Just press it.

http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&rlz=1T4GGLL_en-GBGB367GB367&&sa=X&ei=nkAPTLf7I5T40wSxx8CKDg&ved=0CBgQvwUoAQ &q=graduate+engineer+manchester&spell=1

220,000 hits. That'll keep you occupied until your next car washing shift.
Sorry Kash, I don’t usually berate anybody, but you need a good kick up the ar$e. You’ve got your fATPL – which is a lot more than many people have! You will get a flying job, but you have to accept the fact that it might not be today, or tomorrow!
You're in the same boat as 100s of others. The difference is about getting off your ar$e and doing something PRODUCTIVE with your time! Like Haiku.

Your morbid ramblings,
in spite of their eloquence,
become tedious.