PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Clark Institute of Aviation
View Single Post
Old 9th Jun 2010, 07:07
Aerocadet

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Arrow Whoa..

Oh well.. I think it would still take a long time before airlines open their eyes to the potential of the MPL programme.

I'm surprised with what's happening with this thread. In the previous months, lots of critics keep on telling things about the MPL programme. Now, it seems we're on a peaceful mode right now. We're beginning to become positive of what the MPL has done through time.

I remember when a former MPL cadet, now FO flying with 5J, told me when I mentioned about this thread. He said.. "Let the skills do the talking.." and I strongly agree with that.

@chairwrecker: soon the Philippines will be center for MPL training and that's a big factor in proving that our industry is doing well. What I think is pulling the industry down is the appointment of government officers who are not qualified for the job and of course, mismanagement of funds (corruption?). Check out the CAAP website in the downloads section, there's a PDF file for NOTICE OF VACANCY. I hope those who apply at CAAP are qualified for the job and in good spirit in serving this industry.

God bless the Philippines!