PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Sandtoft Fly In Saturday 7th August 2010
View Single Post
Old 8th Jun 2010, 23:56
7of9

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Sandtoft Fly In Saturday 7th August 2010

I have been asked to help organise the Sandtoft Fly In on Saturday August 7th 2010.

I am asking around for any aircraft from Breighton, vintage or GA welcome, also invited Lincs & Yorkshire Air Ambulances to fly their Helicopters in. I have made several request around the aviation population for interesting types to join us. If you can help or would like to fly in please PM me or Contact Nikky at the address below, everyone welcome.

Landing fee's are free of course.

I am organising for enthusiast to be able to take photo's of visiting aircraft on the flight line supervised by Myself & Lewis Steeper if he's free for the day, NO one will be permitted to climb or touch aircraft unless invited by the pilot of the aircraft if he so wishes to give "Tours"

Nearer the time i will publish a thread inviting anyone who wishes to take photo's of the Flight line to put their name down so we can organise times & numbers. It will be Free to Photograph.

There will be food & drinks for you to purchase on the day from the club house & not sure yet but think they might break the BBQ out again.

Also i have asked if any of the Display aircraft are transiting to or from any Display's in the area & are willing to do a fly past or two on the day.

The weather is being prayed for & hoping for lots of aircraft.

Please come & support us.

If any of you reading this can help please PM me with details, also if you want to visit by flying in please get in touch with me by PM or Nikky at Sandtoft;

Airfield Manager
Sandtoft Airfield
Belton
Doncaster
Tele: 01427 873676
mail: [email protected]

Many thanks for your help.

Trevor Marshall