PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BELFAST INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT - BFS (Aldergrove)
Old 8th Jun 2010, 16:34
ILS25

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Tigger2k8. The real way for an airport to make money is to keep the passangers, airlines and staff happy and make the airport people friendly. BFS treat all three like s--- and will keep driving passengers (and more) down the road to Belfast City.

The £1 charge for simply dropping someone off will not only disgust the passenger but the good people (who are normally friends and family) doing them a favour. They will go home and quite rightly moan to everyone about the riduculous charge and the media is going to have a field day. This is not going to go down well with the public and will be another few nails knocked into the BFS coffin by Abertis.

I support BFS as my local airport but I am totally disgusted by the way it is being run.

Message to Mr J.D and Abertis. WISE UP you are slowly killing the place.

Message to anyone that agrees with me please post your thoughts, feelings and comments here and maybe it will be brought to the attention of someone that will do something about it !!!