PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways vs. BASSA (Airline Staff Only)
Old 8th Jun 2010, 07:56
cotswoldchap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Are you ever going to post something that contributes to the debate WWW? You never answer genuine questions from people who come from all sections of BA. I rarely post here but have asked you various questions that I genuinely wanted to know the answer to but you have not once replied or contributed to the debate. You just seem to want to poison relations between crew and other sections, in particular the hated pilots. No wonder peoples patience eventual runs out.

As for the Facebook comments reported in the newspaper that you so kindly posted. If true they are disgusting, and at the very least poorly thought out and will probably cause the persons involved serious problems.

Notice that the general reaction from most normal people when shown this will be annoyance at these individuals for posting such idiotic comments on Facebook, and yes, I suspect that will include most pilots. This is because most BA staff are rational, thinking people. They won't jump to defend the indefensible because of primitive tribal loyalties. Compare that with your position on most matters. Even with just a moments reflection surely you can see that your very poorly judged vendetta against BA, Pilots, WW, the world simply isn't rational. Judge things on the merit of each case. Judge people as people not because they have a different profession to you.

We have to try to understand, to build bridges and to make the first steps.
Will you do the same?

Last edited by cotswoldchap; 8th Jun 2010 at 08:32.