PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Sikorsky S-76 down in the North Sea (Threads merged)
Old 26th Jul 2002, 01:13
Lu Zuckerman

Iconoclast

Location: The home of Dudley Dooright-Where the lead dog is the only one that gets a change of scenery.
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question Facts. Whose facts.

To: Heliport

I made the statements about the blade failures based on the facts, as I knew them. These facts were published in Aviation Week and Space Technology and were also told to me by one of the trial lawyers involved in the litigation that followed the accidents. If these two sources did not repeat the facts either truthfully or correctly then my information is incorrect and I will admit that fact if in fact I am proven wrong.

[Edited:
* Inviting people to "ask Nick" questions in the present circumstances unfair. Nick cannot possibly be expected to answer questions on this thread.
* Claiming that because somebody hasn't answered a question to your satisfaction means they haven't got an answer, or the answer would be damaging to their company is silly. Rotorheads is the leading helicopter website, but it is not an official investigation.]

I would strongly suggest that you have Flying Lawyer who knows Nick to ask those questions etc
See my comments above.

If you have followed my various posts I have never offered my sympathy to the survivors of those individuals of the accidents discussed on these forums. It pains me deeply when people are killed in any type of aircraft accident however I do my damnedest to keep that from happening. My profile reads: Keeping crew and passengers safe. That says it all. If I have to use these forums to make people aware of problems that might manifest themselves then I will do that provided I am not censored.

Last edited by Heliport; 28th Jul 2002 at 04:53.