PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways vs. BASSA (Airline Staff Only)
Old 7th Jun 2010, 07:15
dave3

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I will not be able to retain my current T&C's my promotioal prospects will be nill( however since last October I have been constantly asked to work up a grade...so there is a need for promotion. The CSD working on board.. well I have no real problem with this altho I did find that the role of the CSD was so important in dealing with customer complaints seat problems landing cards and yes even the form filling whils it left crew to get on with the service... The crew member commig off..well on a full load I feel sad for the poor customer at the back of club who constantly waits forever untill the food/ drink or arrives. I believe that once the customer startscomplaining the extra crew member will be put back on but this is a stale mate... My pension will be effected the way I see it the trips will be pushed to new fleet...O/t will deminish, destination payments will be lost.
I have crunched the figures and my pension will be effected..
When I asked our CEO who would be keeping his promises after he had gone he laughed....
I for one have to say if the company had come to me and said we need £2000 per year off you for the next 3 years in order to put the company back on track and all the senior managers the CEO included and all the other departments will do the same with a percentage of their wage in line with what you are giving.. Yourcurrent T&C's will remain the same including the union involvment .. we are going to bring in a new fleet and these are the routes they will be doing.... there will be no change in these routes and the routes you currently have are protected... then YES I would have agreed...