PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Class D and CAR 166 eLearning tutorials
View Single Post
Old 7th Jun 2010, 06:21
Safe Skies for All

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi all,

Sorry I haven't responded sooner, however I have just completed 6 weeks on the road doing the GAAP to D and CAR 166 Seminars all over Australia. When I first replied I was quite fatigued and made a couple of spelling mistakes for which I apologise.

Clinton,

I have passed your excellent suggestion on to our Education Section. They have also broken the two sections into 5 modules for ease of use.

Apache,

No I don't work for CASA publications. My splelling is to herrendous fer that!

Ted,

The Operations at Non-Towered Aerodromes is now available in the CASA on-line store. May I suggest you buy a few things as the cost of postage will cover most things you may wish to purchase in one go.

The "On-Track" online training is having minor technical difficulties but will be made available as soon as we can get past some glitches.
Also the Melbourne, Parafield, and Sydney Basin Visual Pilot Guides along with the VFG is now available on-line only at this point.

Ando,

There was a CASA Rep at the HAZID last year however he had a family emergency during the day and had to leave. You may not have recognised him in his long hair anyway.

Thanks

SSFA

Ps: Feel free to give the Director feedback on our website. If you refresh your browser, you will not be able to miss the flavour of the month.