PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways vs. BASSA (Airline Staff Only)
Old 6th Jun 2010, 12:24
windows69

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Licence to fly. I would like to ask why you believe we have contempt for our customers. You have stated this as a fact , i hold no contempt at all for them, FACT. To add to that i spent a long time talking with the flight crew on my last trip who thanked me for being so friendly and for not bringing the dispute or my opinions into work. I was threatened by a strikebreaker on this trip who told me that if i had a problem with her husband being on our trip and upgraded by another crew member, that the captain would be having words with me !! I had shown no sign of being upset by it at all and actually looked after her husbamd very well for which he was very grateful. I would never bully or harrass anybody , and i am saddened to see on this forum that overall we are being portrayed as thugs and hooligans. Nobody wants to comment on the manager assaulting one of the strikers who is a good friend of mine. The oxygen bottles left running in the bunk area so that they were left empty for the next crew, or the posting about Nigeria being a toilet. This comment is being passed onto the Nigerian Embassy as it is so insulting and frankly racist. Put it this way any actions like this on either side are unacceptable , but please get your facts right .For the final time Lizanne is with us everyday and not in Los Angeles as has been mentioned in previous posts.