PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways vs. BASSA (Airline Staff Only)
Old 6th Jun 2010, 11:08
malcolmf

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
malcolmf would you agree that we all need to talk, and try and stop this blame culture.. we all have storys from both sides but crew and pilots carrying on being nasty and vindictive will help no one on board
Dave3
Absolutely, I have tried to always look after my crews from both sides, and have treated them all as individuals and with respect. I have had discussions about the situation with strikers and non strikers in a perfectly amicable way. In fact I'm not convinced that it has been a good idea to just not talk about it at all, maybe we wouldn't have got into this situation.
At the end of the day we have to run a safe operation for all our sakes and my focus is totally on that and messing about with the aircraft safety equipment is completely unacceptable from whichever side it happens.
You sound to me as though you will be fine, all the disciplinaries for "strange looks" I don't believe resulted in any serious sanctions. I hope to fly with you soon, you will probably be able to guess who I am!