PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - North West Air Ambulance: West Cumbria
View Single Post
Old 6th Jun 2010, 10:33
EjectEject

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Pitchin - Boy oh boy, as your first post - lets slag off the good people who did their best on a grim day for the UK.

I am not connected with HEMS at all, so my views are not tainted in any way. So, personally, if I need them at any time, I don't care if they arrive on a Penny Farthing, as long as they get there or contribute where ever they can at whatever location.

You clearly don't appear to have any understanding of the staffing origins of HEMS crews. Again, I don't care if they are volunteers, paid or on secondment from the military, which some are, they will do their best no matter what their background.

Your motive - well, leaves me wondering. I guess you must have an axe to grind somewhere. There are times to say things and there are times to realise that everyone on such grim days, would have done their best, no matter how small a part they played.

Jayteeto - no need to edit your post - you were on the money.

I hope no one else gives you the time of day after this post.

Just think - if you ever need their services and they arrive either by land, sea or air, they wont stop and will try to save you until they can do no more.

You should be ashamed.

Last edited by EjectEject; 6th Jun 2010 at 23:50.