PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways vs. BASSA (Airline Staff Only)
Old 6th Jun 2010, 10:14
ns68

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Flexibility of ticket is prime for business. Having a slightly larger convertable seat and a hot meal isn't primary. Being able to short change your ticket and rebook plus the reassurance that you can refund/rebook your ticket late in the event of circumstance change is primary.

So few people care about 'club' the inflight product on a short, short haul flight.

Personally I couldn't care less where I sit on SH. Long Haul, as a distinctly seperate product makes a huge difference.

Perhaps you should take the blinkers off and see SH for what it really is, a feeder for LH. Remeber that we in SH don't get attributed much ticket revenue (about £10 I believe) per LH connecting pax. That should give you a clue as to where the pecking order is.

Yes, I do fly SH.
Try and say that on a Milan, Nice, Geneva, Moscow, Athens or Tripoli flight! Tell them their are on a feeder flight for LH so they shouldn't expect much..Try and tell them that really a Club Europe ticket is much more for flexibility than anything else. Tell them about where the pecking order is. YOU TELL THEM,because I won't.I will do my best never to make them fell that way actually.

So few people care about 'club' the inflight product on a short, short haul flight.
You don't know our passengers at all!

Personally I couldn't care less where I sit on SH. Long Haul, as a distinctly seperate product makes a huge difference.
I don't mind either,but they do when they pay big prices.
Yes, I do fly SH
You might fly SH but I don't think you are a crew member,you would know better than this.MUCH MUCH better!