PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways vs. BASSA (Airline Staff Only)
Old 6th Jun 2010, 09:52
miyamotomushashi

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
on a flight the other day, a non strike day, some one has gone in the bunks and emptied the oxy bottles in the crew bunk area... if you are reading this shame on you.
Shame on you ? Endangering your fellow colleagues' lives in the event of an emergency ..... I think 'shame' is a very very 'mild' reprimand. Hung, drawn and quartered is a better option!
The person(s) who commited that cowardly act should reflect upon his/her/ their action and next time, engage brain before action! What if, just for argument sake, they end up having to resort to using those now empty bottles to save their own cowardly lives ??? Remember, karma is like a boomerang ..... goes around but eventually comes back!!
I find it very very shocking and disturbing that sane adults (I am giving the culprit(s) the benefit of doubt here!) who are entrusted with great responsibilities (yes, I for one, ADMIT that being a cabin crew is not just about pushing a trolley and looking glamourous as depicted by Pam Ann ...... google it for fun )can resort to doing such despicable and heinous acts. Whether you are a striker or not, you DO NOT endanger your colleagues and your OWN lives by doing STUPID, COWARDLY ACTS like the one mentioned above and trying to 'POISON' flight deck crews!!
Gimme 5 minutes with them in a back alley and I will personally introduce them to a nice serving of 'knuckle sandwiches', this is how ANGRY I am now!!!
My apologies for this post but you have to understand that I am very very ANGRY and ashamed that my fellow human being can do things like this to one another!