PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways vs. BASSA (Airline Staff Only)
Old 6th Jun 2010, 09:37
ns68

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Morning wimberstum

In general business people don't book short haul club for the differences it brings on-board. The slight convienience of getting on last and off first are small plusses however not the main reason.

Ticket flexibility is the major reason for booking corporate club. That and lounge access. Not the 'hot meal' onboard or a pack of (no longer available ) macadamia nuts.

Ask almost any SH pax and they don't really care about the club flight for an hour or two.

LH is, obviously, totally different.
You can't possibly be crew!!or maybe you simply never worked as a Eurofleet crew member..
They DO want and they DO expect a better product,even on a 30 minutes Paris flight.It's not very wise to generalise like that. If only you could see it with your eyes you wouldn't even think of confuting that.
This is indeed where I think management doesn't work well with us.They tend not to listen and believe they know it all.
Am sure that on our surveys etc,passenger might prioritize an ontime departure than a hotmeal and some nuts but when on board it is a very different matter.It is those little things that I have had most complaints for. Don't underestimate our passengers. They know what they want and what they should get for the price they pay.They just don't see how an hot towel and a pack of nuts could have made such a big difference. Am a very glad that from where you are you think they are not too bothered.. it is something for you not to worry about I suppose..