PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NASAIR Info (threads merged) - all you need to know about them
Old 6th Jun 2010, 07:53
NetJets Middle East

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
What a shame

Oh Dear, It is a shame to see this happen to what has been a great outfit...

What was that definition of insanity? "When something is repeated over and over again and the individual continues to get the same failed response"
How many failed 'experts' have been moved into those DO/CP Management positions over the years at NetJets Mid East straight off the street, no in house experience, promised the world, changed everything they possibly could without taking time to understand operations, created confusion and discontent and then dissapear a few months later leaving a rabbling mess behind.... There is a reason sooo many crew are resigning.... it ain't rocket science either!
Was this the same member of "new the rescue management team" that checked himself into hospital three days into the job due to stress related disorders and has been high on God knows what ever since bouncing off corridor walls in Riyadh? Me oh my, something about NetJets "backing the wrong horse..." echoes down the corridors...How do they extricate themselves from this mess and loose the looser without loosing face.... aha! The folks in Riyadh will find a way, they always do, not as naive as they may seem!
Truly a shame to see the lack of direction and the resignations piling up.... perfect evidence that it is the people that keep a place running, not the money, or the aircraft - but the experience and talent of the right people in the right jobs.
I best sign off - time to update the CV, I probalby won't get that type rating I was hoping for...