PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - KC-X RFP Mk II (merged)
View Single Post
Old 5th Jun 2010, 16:53
Graybeard

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Foreign Devils

"Even before the foreign devils devastated our Gulf Coast last month,"

the companies name was changed to BP not British petroleum because it actually more American than British these days, oh and the contractors running the rig were American enough!

and do you bother submitting US produced goods to such stringent inspections (GM food, hormones in beef etc)
When they don't pay any taxes on US income, they are indeed foreign devils. That goes for ExonMob as well, the most profitable corp in the history of the world.

I'm glad you're rejecting US frankenfoods. That helps us fight them at home.

Getting a little OT, it is maddening that medics, Toyota, BP and other companies in risky businesses aren't taking advantage of all that's been learned about safety in achieving Cat IIIc by Boeing, Lockheed and Airbus. The BP disaster would probably have been avoided by spending another half $Million for a backup, as required in Brazil and Norway waters.

BEagle, you seem to ignore EADS bet on the wrong horse in 2008. McCain's campaign staff was loaded with EADS lobbyists.

And there was I thinking that Huntsville has a pretty impressive aerospace industry?

As for cheap labour, hasn't slavery ended in Allybammy yet?
Get out your old atlas, BEagle. Huntsville is at the other end of the state from Mobile area. I got my first aviation training at Redstone Arsenal - on Nike Hercules missiles.

Wages are on the downhill slide to serfdom. Ala is a right to work state, which means unions have no power. Besides that, Ala government has the best judges money can buy.

Used airliners are the best source of tankers. Screw new.

GB