PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways vs. BASSA (Airline Staff Only)
Old 5th Jun 2010, 10:47
ns68

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
So congratulations, according to your view, UNITE have permanently damaged BA, the company that pays your wages, all over the CSD doing a little bit more and no loss of earnings for any CC. I'm really not sure what point you are making except that UNITE have failed to achieve anything other than worse T&Cs for the CC and have damaged the company that they say the CC are very proud of and love working for. Well done UNITE. I guess your own logic must now demand that you cease to support the cancer that is BASSA and get back to work
I don't think it was intentional, I think Unite just wanted to get a better deal for us,but the 2 parties just didn't come to it. It's a big shame. Juan,are you crew? Because as crew,I hope that at least we agree that the changes were not about the CSD working more.Come on,we know better than that. You know what it has meant removing the purser on Eurofleet 767s and 757s right? NOT 1 less crewmember but less chance of promotion,etc etc..If you are already a purser or csd I bet this would not touch you that much but for maincrew