PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NAS rears its head again
View Single Post
Old 5th Jun 2010, 08:14
Capn Bloggs

Received 77 Likes on 45 Posts
Ledsled,
In future, I will be more careful in my phraseology, so that you don't confuse RA Commands ( which are often but not only two horizontal bars) with FD Command Bars.
WTF are you on about? Please post a pic of this "two horizontal bars RA command". I am now beginning to believe the MS thing...

I note you are silent about further arguing about when TCAS was widely adopted, as opposed to being mandated, and your claims that my "20 years" must have been wrong --- I say again, get your facts straight.

What, no argument about the delivery dates of the first QF B767, or what they had fitted at delivery --- almost 25 years ago??? Surely you know better than those of us who were there at the time???
To be honest, I can't be stuffed, but I'll take your word for it. Now you can stop carrying on like a dipstick ripping into me just because I question your statements (and I never accused you of lying about 767s [WGAF when they arrived]). You must have been a real pleasure to fly with. Did the FE keep a points tally between you and the poor FO?

BTW, what was wrong with my post about the TCAS "Monitor Vertical Speed" response?

I notice that you are silent on what "Continuous Two Way Comms" means for VFR in E. You don't know, do you?

And while you're there, where's the CBA on E over D: there isn't one, is there? Ideology rules, eh?