PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Clark Institute of Aviation
View Single Post
Old 5th Jun 2010, 00:57
rq4globalhawk

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
News

Three Bahraini and four Indian CA cadets were accepted by the "Middle East" airline and are to start their line training by July. Seven Filipinos and two foreign cadets are also in line and are to report in a few weeks. Some are also busy flying for a very "juicy" airline.
Feedback I received:

Valiant05's news checks out - The seven pilots were accepted by Air Arabia, training to start next month.

The nine cadets in Clark are busy preparing for their interview. Air Arabia needs a total of fifteen pilots at the moment. It seems they have a shortage of F/Os. The airline is planning to open a new base and launch new routes to Europe.

A few MPL cadets from the Alpha Aviation school in Sharjah have just arrived and have started their core flying in Clark.

ZestAir is training at least a couple of MPL pilots.

Expect developments in Clark Av's CPL/IR A320 course within the next few months. A marketing campaign overseas has been launched and I gather there has been positive response in this area.

The school has been cited for excellence in MPL training by the GCAA and the UK-CAA, based on the performance of its recent graduates.

.... now back to my daily grind ... safe and happy flying (real, simulator and bunk) to all of you ... all the best!