PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Polish Presidential Flight Crash Thread
View Single Post
Old 4th Jun 2010, 07:01
criss

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Singapurcanac - nope, you're guilty of making some stupid comments while not able to read.

FYI:

1. In my first post in this thread I said "new discussion about training in Polish Air Force is needed" - meaning the entire system is at fault, not only the crew.

2. Then I said directly to you that in Poland it's generally accepted, that the entire Air Force is to blame.

3. I've made references to other recent crashes in Polish Air Force that were caused by insufficient training - so again, not only the crew to blame.

4. You keep making posts about Russian military ATC while you have no clue how it operates. You keep repeating your same old song "no TL, no approach and landing clearance, no transfer to other freq" - after I told you approach and landing clearance was given, and transfer to other freq is not required even in "ICAO world".

If you can't understand/appreaciate all that then it's not my problem, but stop calling my name when making your stupid and false comment "criss=only pilot to blame"