PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Jetstar Hiring.... Cadets?!?!
View Single Post
Old 4th Jun 2010, 04:56
Slasher

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
so lets embrace it and allow everyone a fair chance to enjoy the profession that I love so much.
Flyhardmo I remember way back in my GA days a similar line was used by a little pr!ck with stars in his eyes who undercut the salary of an experienced new hire and HE got in - the experienced guy being told thank you but the boss had reconsidered so fark off.

After me and a few consoling mates met up with the experienced guy at the pub that evening, who should walk in but the little pr!ck! The snot-nose brat gave an uncomfortable look at us since he was heaviley outnumbered. The experienced guy walked up and politely asked him to leave, because this was a PILOT bar.

He said he wouldnt leave and that he had every right to drink here under the law.

The kid had no idea about GA drinking rules (or the fact the local cops were mates of ours) so he received a Panawonnica punch by the experienced guy and the 'd out brat rapidley picked up the message and left. As far as we know he went crying and blubbering back South a little more experienced ....

And our deserving mate got his job back!