PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - best flying school to enroll in the philippines
Old 4th Jun 2010, 02:10
chairwrecker

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Clark Aviation

putting Clark Av there (updated name of CIA) is quite misleading since they offer a different license (MPL, instead of CPL). on their own, they are quite powerless to "sell" their graduates to the airlines unless the airline sponsors the students. according to friends in the CAAP, they are not even allowed to offer the MPL again until an airline sponsors it. Right now, MPL is not an option for prospective cadets who want to study on their own. they are just finishing off all those in the old program.

The Sharjah thing that was mentioned is also not for all non-5J. the others are still in grave limbo, which is bad for a limited license like the MPL.

Based on another thread and my own research, CA at the moment is offering a CPL/IR program for which they have no graduates yet. so for a strictly apples to apples comparison, they do not yet have any cadets with any of the airlines. i heard the fees are quite high too by 20 to 30%, though they do have good equipment like i mentioned in a previous post.

just need to be accurate here. suggest you guys do a LOT of research.