PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways vs. BASSA (Airline Staff Only)
Old 3rd Jun 2010, 20:59
Keirhardie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
To a considerable amount of you who keep expecting intelligent, literate and factual replies as to the current ia and a stong well worded reply with facts to back that opinion. You will be waiting a long long time. Your moderators simply do not allow any opinions that differ and that are substantiated to filter through. I posted a very very long factual, articulate and quantifiable response. Quelle surprise. Banned for 3 months. (And no i didn't swear or attack anyone personally or even like many on here use questionable attitudes "despise" anyone?
I simply am an obviously educated individual and i had a well written and damm good reason for why I personally choose to withdraw my labour.
It was simply not allowed through, the reason i chose to draw on historical industrial action in all sections of our airline to draw comparisons, and oh diddums poor little pilots are too sensitive to be mentioned in any way shape or form.
It does worry me that for such supposedly educated people you have not yet figured out that this is why you are simply a bunch of nodding dogs agreeing with each other.
Let's see how long this lasts, shall we?
If any of you would like to hear some truths then do press your moderator to be more tolerant of intellectual yet opposite points of view or would that be too difficult