PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways vs. BASSA (Airline Staff Only)
Old 3rd Jun 2010, 19:59
beesflyer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Qoute from JT. Maybe not d-d...but as our No1 GCH supporter reinforced at Bedfont today, we are the best cabin crew by far, we are the face of BA, and its our regular flyers which the above vcc will not see much of who appreciate us and want us to be back in the air happ. Its as simple as that.

Juan............your what, best cabin crew?? You are joking!!!! I flew back from Tenerife last week with Thomas Cook. The crew on that flight, probably on half of what you earn, maybe even less. They were just as good as some of the BA cabin crew I have flown with over the past 33 years. But you are right only , SOME of our cabin crew are by far the very, very best you would wish to meet. However there is not enough of them !! As to your previous statement about flights leaving empty would you please provide a list of these flights ... if you can, they are probably freighter flights, I will check them out and respond honestly. I do find your posts highly amusing keep 'em coming
FYI today actual crew ( not including VCC ) turning up for work today, 77% WW 86% Euro 96% LGW Fact not fiction.