PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NASAIR Info (threads merged) - all you need to know about them
Old 3rd Jun 2010, 16:07
ussux

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
NJME again!

Mladen

Your comments ring true. I was a fortuunate enough one to be laid of in the firing party they had in 2009. Havent' looked back, but feel for my many friends having to put up with the lack of direction there from their new bosses.
Latest on the Black Berry circuit and crew room is the Cabin Crew Manager resigned last week, only two weeks after the CP also decided to call it a day. I'm told the new DO sunk her on a conference call with the CEO when he didnt annownce his presence on the call or back her up when she was wrongly accused of things. "How to win friends and influence people" expert? Right....seen it all b4.
The meery go around will keep turning and the folks with the gift of the gab will all have a stab at running the showe and like so many before them will leave the place in a worse mess than when they took office.
All hat, no cowboy as we say.... has he even flown an aircraft there yet?feel sorry for my friends but at leaste there is jobs out there now without the extra requirement of reporting to folks who don't know what they do.

Good luck boys n gals