PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Aviation Management Courses
View Single Post
Old 25th Jul 2002, 08:27
gaunty

Don Quixote Impersonator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Clive

Love an educated stoush.

I'm sorry to hear that you think comments on here have cruelled the odd job prospect.

For my part I wouldn't be all that keen to work for someone who actually operated that way anyway. But we all have mortgages eh.

When I went to school as a boy we lived in a free and vigorous democracy for which WW11 had only recently been fought with the loss of 50,000,000 lives and probably more injured or maimed.

But you get that when we forget that.

Distance Learning ??

Have a look at the Herriot Watt Business School MBA in Edinburgh.
Herriot-Watt MBA

I am trying to rearrange my life (once again) to finish this project.

Those 14 Barristers were easy pickings! But it would have been many heaps easier had I been able to add MBA. Wouldn't have changed the tenor or content of my message any, just added more credibility. People out of that environment aren't always capable of recognising others achievements, unless they have a bunch of letters like theirs. Sorta mine are bigger than yours so my opinion on a subject about which I know nought is worth more than yours. Fortunately the majority (in this case 13/14) of the truly intelligent don't operate that way and don't have to hide behind them.
We're not gonna change that in a hurry so we might as well play the game.
Besides you wanna see the Herriot-Watt dress ups you get to wear. You see it's not just how many letters and where from, but my robes and hat up are much groovier than yours. just like pilots really without the BIG watch.

and here's another interesting site.

All Business Schools

Seriously, .............. do it.