PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways vs. BASSA (Airline Staff Only)
Old 2nd Jun 2010, 19:46
ns68

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
tiramisu,

For many of us who came to work, and I also speak for myself here, none of us need praise or rewards. We didn't make sacrifices either.
It was and is about recognizing and accepting change, and making an informed decision about coming to work.
It was as simple and straight forward as that.
What many of us would like though by way of of backing BA which we did, is to be able to accept the Way Forward offer now before it gets worse.
That's exactly the point..I so wish I was with you on that.I really do.And I am almost there but at the same time I was so not convinced about that way forward that I hoped improvements could be made if properly negotiated by both sides- little I knew that it wasn't going to happen at all..

As far as the self praising is concerned,I honestly would have never brought it up,if I had not seen a lot of it on this forum. There is posts about sacrifices,posts about need to be rewarded for backing the company..etc I agree it should not be about that. I was aiming specifically at those posts,definitely not at people with a view like yourself.