PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - R44 down "Loch Long"
View Single Post
Old 2nd Jun 2010, 15:57
jivusajob

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hey Gussett

jivusajob would you stop giving your spotter observations in this thread. Some poor sod has lost two of his favourite possessions and you sit there giving your pathetic armchair analysis.

If he was clear of cloud (at least 1,500 horizontally), in sight of surface and had a flight visibility of at least 1,500m then everything is fine.

Now with the greatest of respect shut up unless you're going to contribute well to this thread.
Thats all abit harsh. Far from being a pathetic armchair analysis what you got from me was an eyewittness account from Glasgow Heliport.

In addittion

in fact I'm sure "Police 51" was on Glasgow Radar frequency earlier today when I was flying inbound in a trusty Flybe Dash 8! I may have misheard though. I guess jivusajob to be a spotter with no solid clue.
You are in fact wrong as from the widow of my camper van near the heliport I can assure you Police 51 did not fly in the morning.

Anyway back to the thread, this just seems to confirm yet again that having lots of money can buy you a helicopter. What it cannot buy you is the skill to fly it.