PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Polish Presidential Flight Crash Thread
View Single Post
Old 2nd Jun 2010, 13:35
Alice025

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I've asked a military pilot at Smolensk blog, quote:
"Alexander, and at ordinary military aerodromes, when there lands an ordinary military plane, someone exchanges talk with another type "Your decision I am landing Ask permission to land Permission granted or what? It appears this point was not talked over btw the Polish plane and the ground much?"

Got an answer; quote:

"
1. We at Far beacon were asking permission to land "225 Further, wing, flaps, shassi let out for landing ready", the RP says "Landing permitted".

2. They placed a request to proceed to VPR (Decision Taking Height), RP permitted, then gave wind and said permission to land they'll get at additional request. Additional request hasn't taken place. There were three RP commands "Horizont", "Horizont check height", "Get-out on the 2nd circle".
The first two commands don't exclude further landing on entering the glideslope but mean immedeately abort descending, the last command aborts performing of the attempt.
3. Alice Poles yes didn't talk of it, I for example brake down awful when think of something and wife asks question demanding choice for example "will you have tea or coffee" in the result I can't solve neither first nor second riddle))) drive her off away and start solving the first one from the beg.
I think they stopped communicating with RP because they had tseitnot (aliens standing in their way in the cabin, I'd drive them all out to fig, apparently that's why I was the most senior pilot in the regiment))) (senior pilot is the least commanding rank in aviation, means leader of the pair, all my fomer led ones over-did me by position and some even by rank)))
(signature) Flew: L-29, MiG-21pfm, MiG-23m, MI-14pl

"

:o))))