PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Polish Presidential Flight Crash Thread
View Single Post
Old 2nd Jun 2010, 13:09
ARRAKIS

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
I assume you say that based on your own, better simulation.
We would appreciate very much if you could share it wit us.

On the Polish forum, where I have taken it from, it is valued as valid,
and even enhanced by other forum members.
It's quite simple. The drawing is a little bit useless without a more precise time scale, but even with what you presented, one can see that the second "100 m" call is more than 15 s before the first impact. Let's say 16 s. The second "100 m" was at 10:40:48,7. Add to it 16 s and you will get the answer why I disagree with it.

What I mean is Poland is aware of the plane's technical devices' record, and for a month as min already.

AND Poland has their own 3rd black box - reading the same engines' work parameters, etc. The own Polish installment, additional to the ordinary black boxes' plane set - that Poland took home the first thing - right on the crash site. Doubling the technical info held in Moscow.
There can't be any fooling around with technical data from the plane - it was recorded by different devices, in parallel - and is kept respectively in Moscow and in Warsaw. Neither side will trick with that.
It was a QAR recorder by ATM. Because it's a digital device, they should have all the data needed very quickly. It was brough to the manufacturer a few weeks ago to retrieve the records.
Arrakis