PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Cathay Pacific Cadet Pilot Programme
View Single Post
Old 2nd Jun 2010, 09:15
AsL402

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My "failed" Stage 2 attempt

Hello all, just wanted to update everyone with my application status. I did stage 2 yesterday in HK, unfortunately i was rejected and didn't get invited to Stage 3. But I don't feel that i lost much. The whole process was actually really fun after looking back at it now. It also allowed me to find my weaknesses so i know what to prepare for for my next attempt.

As holdmetight stated a number of posts before, if you are looking to apply for Cathay's Cadet Program, make sure you are ready first. I submitted my application last year with little knowledge about the flying. I didn't start the research and reading until I got invited to Stage 1. By then, it was too late. But after the research i have done so far and with the experience i got from Stage 1 and 2, i am certain that i would try again and that this is a career i want to get into.

By the way, i've checked with them on when can applicants re-apply again if they were not successful and they told me it is not 6 months anymore, it is now 10 months.

Well, it was great meeting everyone! We will meet again!