PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Job success after modular training
View Single Post
Old 2nd Jun 2010, 07:57
mad_jock

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Because actually at the time the lady who did the admin for the modular brush ups was an absolute star Deana I think was her name. She went the extra mile getting things sort for us otherwise ignored modular guys and girls. Also as well the senior Instructor Chesser (sp?) was a top bloke and an extremely good instructor.

The year I got my first job there were 50 that went through type ratings, out of that there was 1 OAT grad who was intergrated but had come out and gone into instructing for a year. I contacted Messer Chesser thanking him for his help with the ATPL exams (at the time JAR was just in and everything was abit screwy with some of the exams) and asked him to pass on to Deana that one of her boys had got his first job. He had asked us to do this to let him know where we ended up.

Then someone on this forum posted the OAT statistics for that year and low and behold the company I worked for had down against it that 2 OAT grads had got jobs with them.

Thus my theory that if you have a dump in Kidlington and they get to find out you have a RHS gig you will be included in the statistics was formed.