PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA Strike - Your Thoughts & Questions
View Single Post
Old 2nd Jun 2010, 06:45
johnoWhiskyX

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I would like to stress im am and allways have been a union member, 28 years.
A normal working bod, not a First Pax not even flexible economy, plain old cattle class for me.
That speech was delusional. The more facts that are becoming public the more the Union and the striking CC are losing support. which as of today would be pretty hard to do because i haven't found one person who has said they support them.
The union would do well to drop the accusations of bullying, especially as people read or hear of instances of Working CC being inimidated by erstwhile collegues and some of the details of disciplinary procedures against striking CC.

A text or facebook post? People have been arrested for such things..terrorists, pedophiles, murderers. Just because they are striking cabin crew does not mean what they do should not be taken seriously or the effect it has on their target to be swept away.
picket lines have become synonamous with harrasment, intimidation to anyone who doesnt agree with their point of view. The actions and behaviour or the strikers hardly endears them to the public or me, oh so funny the lady with WW underwear, no, childish. "rather shag a loader than a scab" i am surprised pictures of thos singing the same aren't adorning the loaders locker room or rest rooms just as a reminder of the hillarity of course.