PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways vs. BASSA (Airline Staff Only)
Old 1st Jun 2010, 21:25
Betty girl

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angel

Just come back from work and we were full both ways. It really makes me sad that the crew who are striking believe that the flights are empty.

I am very upset that some of my fellow workers are striking but I truly feel for them because they are being misled by the union. I don't want anyone to loose their job but the longer this goes on the worse it will be for the whole company.

Part of me wants them to come back to work and see for themselves how full all the flights are and help our employer, BA survive but the other part of me wants them to stay away because it is so nice at work on strike days. Everyone is like minded and cannot understand what the strikers think this strike will achive.

I really do wish you all well. Please beleive me when I tell you that the flights are full. It is only the odd, extra, added on flight that is empty and these are extra to the revised schedule. Even though they have only a few pax, they are full of freight and that is the reason they are being added back into the schedule.