PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways vs. BASSA (Airline Staff Only)
Old 1st Jun 2010, 21:04
report call sign

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
This evening, sick making tales of woo drip from the BASSA website, with the usual stomach turning proverbial trash and clap trap
"an Italian striking commuter who lives on the West Coast of the USA. To come to work on Saturday she paid full fare on AA. Once on board she was in ECY until the AA crew found out who she was. They upgraded her to First. The Captain then heard about her lost staff travel and has now put her on his concessions for the forseeable future.

Later, over a particularly greasy - but tasty - burger (I now ration myself to one a week and today was the day) I met a girl who lives in Stornaway. When she used to come to work she caught a plane from Stornaway to GLA and then connected to London. Now she catches the 7am ferry to Ullapool - which takes 2 hours, after an hour wait she then catches a bus to Inverness which takes about an hour. She then pays full fare for a flight to LGW and then buses and trains it to LHR eventually arriving about 6pm.

now let me focus for one minute....just one...it is all thats needed
1. didnt these crew "know of the consequences of their actions before taking them?"
2. were they not told?
3. is this strike about (actually ive forgotten myself now!!!!)
4. showing such dedication in wanting to get to work, shame you dont show the same dedication TO work!

We get told by BASSA to "wake up and smell the coffee" ive got news for them, WE HAVE woken up and smelt the coffee, we have actually drunk the coffee, maybe thats why we are slightly more alert and switched onto the truths than you are!

GET REAL its getting near cruch time!!!

Last edited by report call sign; 1st Jun 2010 at 21:41.