PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways vs. BASSA (Airline Staff Only)
Old 1st Jun 2010, 20:44
cortilla

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I've stayed out of here but have taken an interest in the strike as i have some friends who work for BA. And yes i am aircrew, but not for BA.

The following shocked me

I don't think there will be any real news from the secret location talks (just had a text at 18:48 to say nothing happening), but if there is - and I am still reasonably sober - I will post it on the news page - otherwise see you in the morning.
I'm sorry, so the biggest industrial action in BA's history and one of the big players in BASSA is planning on going on a bender tonight?? Surely if he is intending to represent BA cabin crew to the best of his abilities he shouldn't be staying 'reasonably sober' he should be staying bloody tee total during the duration of the strike to act quickly and coherently for the benefit of the people he is claiming to represent.

God forbid something as inconvenient as the careers of the thousands he claims to represent get in the way of a decent social life

Last edited by cortilla; 1st Jun 2010 at 21:25.