PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways vs. BASSA (Airline Staff Only)
Old 31st May 2010, 20:12
giza

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ns68

Agreed, I am not sure how some one can say dead easy after two trips, that is not fair. Most cabin crew I see onboard work hard and when I can just curl up on that longhaul flight on ST, you have to continue to look fresh and deliver customer service.

I dont actually think that that it in dispute, I think that the renumeration is though, and I find it a bit gauling that a CSD can walk away from trips without any additional responsibilities and bring home up to £3500 a month (see Tiramisu post). Many people in BA manage large teams, cannot walk away from responsibilities, work longer hour than they are paid, work from home out of hours, contactable 24 hours a day and end with less take home pay.
This has been negotiated and good luck to you, Willy has even said that he does not want to destroy your lifestyles and has offered to protect you T&C`s, I dont see what more he can do, but surely you have to admit that he can not let this carry on.