PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways vs. BASSA (Airline Staff Only)
Old 31st May 2010, 18:20
Eddy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
With respect, I am going to take a bit of a sabbatical from this thread for a while.

It seems my colleagues (and some former colleagues) on another forum seem unable to appreciate that other people will have differing opinions to their own. While I have never said a cross word against any of them - nor would I - I know that I've been discussed on this other website in less than pleasant terms.

I do know the names of the people who have been discussing me and the name of the person who divulged on Crew Forum who I am and that I have a trip this evening and, together with print outs of the site that have been made by a friend of mine, these details will be handled accordingly.

I maintain that I have the utmost respect for the vast majority of my colleagues on the picket lines for standing up for what they believe in, but by coming in to work all I am doing is exactly the same - standing up for what I believe in.

I am sad that the cause they are fighting for is struggling because people are running out of money and because pride seems to be getting in the way of them asking for more support down at Bedfont.

I am fed up of the rubbish being spouted by both sides of this argument and have said so in the past.

I'm sure I'll be back in a while, but for now I'm living what's being discussed on here - I don't need to discuss it on here and give people ammunition.

Best wishes to you all for just now - let's hope the light at the end of the tunnel gets closer over the next few days.