PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways vs. BASSA (Airline Staff Only)
Old 31st May 2010, 15:29
Chesh01

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
They think its all over!

I feel a bit sorry for these guys who have been mislead by Bassa. I know we all had access to the same information and should have weighed it up with caution but unfortunately, too many were blindly led. They've lost their ST now and it looks like it wont come back at this stage - who knows? WW doesn't really need to do anymore bargining here. He clearly is winning and more and more crew are starting to see that.

Get Smart
I worked with a good friend from LGW beach fleet days and now commutes from from the eurozone. He went on strike from day one because he chose to believe LHR WW galley gossip and his fellow countrymen than speak to a manager, read the deal or follow the financial pages. He regrets his decision and is gutted at loss of staff travel. We agreed that even if BASSA wasright they could never win against Willie. He has the backing of the city and the money is never wrong.

I went past Hatton Cross today and saw more flags than people. I also saw them on the back of the landover. They looked cold and tired. I was not used from a standby on Sunday and my very early flight today went smoothly. Lots of thanks from passengers.

I urge all Bassa members to discuss your unions stratergy. I cannot as I left beliveing may stance on the strike from way back made my membership unteneble.