PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Cops refuse to employ white pilots
View Single Post
Old 31st May 2010, 13:43
Capetonian

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
HappyPilot

So many of your assumptions are wrong, and please don't call me 'mate' it's a horrible expression and I am not, nor ever will be, your 'mate' in any sense of the term.

You see my views as racist, because they differ from yours, so just haul out the race card, it's always convenient as a cop out.

I'm sure they saw your application and rightly ignored it.
I have worked on and off as a contractor for SAA for many years, they've offered me permanent employment which I've declined, partly because it's not an environment in which I'm happy to work given the corruption, overt racism and nepotism which goes on, not to mention inefficient practices. That said, I've had some great times there with colleagues of all colours, but there is no way I would apply for employment.

Better to have another African in there than a racist pig who'll push every black pilot down.
You might think so ..... it will be interesting to see when you get there how you feel being a victim of racism and nepotism. If you can only argue by resorting to insults of the 'racist pig' variety then I fear you are beneath contempt.

Have fun.

Last edited by Capetonian; 31st May 2010 at 14:13.