PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Cops refuse to employ white pilots
View Single Post
Old 31st May 2010, 13:42
Capot

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
the majority of blacks were better off under it than they are now, and a lot would welcome a white government back with open arms.
Kindly be more original; that's what every retired British Colonialist says about Britain's ex colonies after the demise of the British Empire.

I have never, in a lifetime of travel and work in many places that were once well-run colonies heard any inhabitant actually say that they would like to go back to colonialist rule, no matter how dreadful their present Government might be. It's their Government, is the point.

I have never heard or read any black South African say "Bring back a white Government". All I hear is white South Africans telling me that black South Africans are saying that. How come white politicians don't get voted into power, I wonder, if the black population thinks that?

Apart from when they are tortured and abused, prisoners are frequently much better fed and housed than in the community in which they usually live. But you do not hear many saying that they would like to stay there, or return voluntarily.