PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - AF 447 Search to resume
View Single Post
Old 31st May 2010, 10:02
takata

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hello Bear,
Originally Posted by Bearfoil
bonjour. I think no one is bullying anyone. A different point of view is not aggression.
I dont feel aggressed but, I won't pick up each of your previous comment underlying that investigation is not credible or "is trying to suggest such and such scenario" which otherwise main weakness is that it doesn't fit yours. My opinion is that so far, no "scenario" was really pushed ahead by the BEA, only its findings about wreckages and flight conditions without regards if it will make sense or not.
ACARS had one message left to send, as we know, there is that delay in transmission.
I never read something about that. Reports are saying that all ACARS transmitted by AF447 were received.
You speak of loss of Lateral control, but all that has been shown is Lateral failure of the VS mounts. When the mounts broke and when or if the VS was lost in flight has not been established.
I used other poster's words, but so far, I have certainly read that it was established by investigators that the tail was not lost in flight neither any main part of the airframe.
Just as the spoilers were deployed as a result of some effort to gain stable flight, (an opinion), the VS may have stayed on. It also may have separated. I have a theory as to what occurred, and it is based on what is publicly known.
Obviously, it is still the exact same theory I'm reading from you, starting post crash. Whatever was found later about this flight, I'm not sure you'll be able to reconsider your point anyway.
S~
Olivier

Last edited by takata; 31st May 2010 at 10:13.