PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways vs. BASSA (Airline Staff Only)
Old 30th May 2010, 01:59
SlideBustle

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
As someone who also would like to progress in the future I agree with Eddy - whilst we are not expecting to get promotion based because we didn't strike it all depends on whether you deemed suitable for the role or not. You cannot expect them to say ''you went to work here's the CSD badge'' but it would be nice to be given the oppurtunity to ''work up'' for the experience! So that when it comes to an oppurtunity to apply you can use this experience which would be beneficial.

Off topic slightly - maybe they should do a programme where you can ''work up'' and get assessed by the CSD/PSR based on the leadership qualities which can go towards an application. I know crew often used to work up to be assessed in the past - but can you imagine nowadays - some crew would accuse you of wanting to go to New Fleet. Whether or not you wanted to or not!

But I also see what people are saying with regards to they didn't know who would work or not. But now they know who did come up maybe they could do it now?