PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways vs. BASSA (Airline Staff Only)
Old 29th May 2010, 08:09
davidexba

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Bizarre...

Does anyone else find Duncan's missives get more and more bizarre by the minute?

If I got this message from someone that was leading me and supposedly protecting my interests professionally I'd be very worried indeed.

For instance:

- Is there some Big Brother connection joke that I'm missing out on? Don't get that at all.

- The preoccupation with muffins, cakes and somosas etc makes me think of a school fete. I suppose the Pimms will be out next.

- Was he referring to the Manchester contingent as being drunk and noisy? Sounds like a good party!

- Don't get the gagging thing. No BA staff member may talk to the media without going through the press office. Maybe they've realised how bad all the noisy silly chanting looks on tv?

- I like the reference to 'get us back to being the worlds favourite airline'. Surely he means 'you' as I thought he wasn't employed by BA any more?

Above all I thinks it's the tone and content of the messages that I find peculiar.

Bizarre, bizarre, bizzare....