PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA Strike - Your Thoughts & Questions
View Single Post
Old 28th May 2010, 14:23
oldflyboy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Anyone out there able to answer this?

I wonder what BA's stance is going to be tommorrow, the first 'non strike' day of this cohort, with the crew who have been on strike over this period, whom presumably will make themselves available to fly on Saturday?

There has been no comment on this on the cabin crew thread, but personally I feel Mr Walsh should 'non op' them for the day, which means they will get a basic days pay but no flying allowances, rather than have them come in to work to further pollute the pool.

Anyone any thoughts or inside information? As ex BA crew now retired I am banned from asking on the BA V BASSA thread, so will be interested to hear from anyone in the know.

Over the last few days I have spoken to several working crew, and the general gist is that the Crew Report Centre is less frenetic or crowded, as BA seem to have been getting their ducks in a row numbers wise to cover their requirements for operating crew.

I'M BACKING BA! (Albeit from my armchair as despite my offer BA don't need old fogies to help as they have plenty of volunteer cabin crew!)

Oldfly Boy